Saturday, March 2, 2013

One for the kids


Spring is almost here, which means more opportunity to play outside and be a kid!  We created a fun playground area for the Skippy-Do's Adventure Hunt that runs all through the month of March.  My daughter invited her friends to come play while I was busy snapping pictures, and I have to say.. .sometimes I wish I was a kid again, they had a ton of fun!

The prize includes 2 animated slides, a working trampoline, a hot air balloon with ladder to climb up in it, as well as the surround and sandy bottom.  Prize is totally free for this hunt, and I hope you all enjoy it!

Now for the photo credits (I promised I'd make these kids famous lol):

stefansalvator1234
lykouleon
jaylasmith.catlyn
caitlain doune
bumblebee silverweb

Thanks guys for making the photos so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment